Gladstones Clinic has been developed after 15 years experience of professionally working with individuals with addiction difficulties. Our state of the art centre uses a variety of interventions that are based on traditional approaches as well as techniques that are on the ‘cutting edge’ in the world of addiction treatment. Therefore, we are always evolving and unique in our approach to treating people with addictions.
At Gladstones Clinic we understand the complex nature of addiction and are multifaceted in our approach. Our primary purpose is catering to individual needs through a person-centred care planning approach. This looks at different areas of the individual’s life through a detailed assessment and customising and developing a treatment plan from a range of clinical perspectives.
This person-centred approach not only works in treatment of individuals but is also replicated in the environment in which people are being treated. At Gladstones you will feel like you are in a warm, protected, and safe ‘home’ with a nurturing treatment team exclusively at your service.
The essence of our vision can be described as follows:
- Helping individuals to create an exclusive transformational and healing experience that challenges destructive behaviours promoting holistic health and positive relationships.
- Creating a safe and private high quality environment, staffed with outstanding practitioners.
- Offering good quality treatment within our unique programs that have been created by leading professionals from a range of healing modalities, working as a team to create customised treatment plans with the aim of restoring optimum health within an intensive time-frame.
The core values guiding our operations at Gladstones are:
- To achieve excellence as a treatment facility.
- To honour the dignity of each individual.
- To protect security, confidentiality and privacy.
- To be open and accountable to clients, staff and other stakeholders.
- To be efficient and effective.
This individualised approach ensures the most effective mix of therapies for the fastest possible recovery. Our highly accredited team at Gladstones go above and beyond to make sure our clients have plenty of services and therapy options to choose from in order to ensure their success.
- We offer unsurpassed privacy & confidentiality
All our files are password protected and no-one outside Gladstones has access to your details. Our employees and contractors are all bound by strict confidentiality agreements and are trained to answer media inquiries with “no comment”. Additional security measures can be provided for our high profile clients as required.
Located in a beautiful, safe and discrete environment with no obvious links to a treatment facility.
- Gladstones is affordable
Programmes that can adapt to all budgets and time requirements.
For clients who are using private medical insurance, we are more than happy to talk to the insurer and provide the relevant details they require.
- Supportive Staff
Our supportive staff at Gladstones liaise daily with each other to share their observations of each client and provide our therapists with invaluable feedback. This enables the programme to adapt to the ever changing needs of our clients on a daily basis.
At Gladstones we take a holistic and integrated approach to ensure the treatment is coordinated and unified. We treat the underlying issues in each client’s life that may be causing the addiction.
- We recognise diet and nutrition enhance the healing process and are important factors in optimising your recovery
Our team of chefs and nutritionists will prepare meals on a daily basis that meet your individual tastes and preferences. Maintaining a balanced diet helps to improve mood and health, reducing the likelihood of relapsing during your transition.
- Gladstones provides ongoing support for as long as our client requires it
We never give up on a client. Our extensive tailored aftercare options ensure our clients maintain their focus. Aftercare programmes may include emails, telephone calls, one-to-one therapy, group meetings, family counselling, or any treatment our client needs to continue to have a successful transformation. Our follow-up support is as important to us as the initial residential programme.
- Family members and loved ones are also invited to participate in the programme when it is considered beneficial to the client, and only with the client’s approval
Gladstones’ family counseling can be very healing for both the addict and their loved ones, we realise family support can be invaluable in encouraging the client to keep up with their support and stay on track.
If you wish to have your family nearby while you are undergoing treatment, we can organise for them to be accommodated if required. Click here to see our Family Services.