If you need to speak to someone right now, please phone our free help line on 0800 774 7024
Or simply request a call back by clicking here:
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in any forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. Regarding each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information which may include: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device, (and to include tablets, mobiles and smart watches), to the Internet; browser type and version; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions and the operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any name, email address or phone number used to contact us.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and
improving our Website and enabling you to communicate with us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- for internal use and to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to communicate with you including to notify you about our services and any changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device, (and to include tablets, mobiles and smart watches).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retaining and Deleting Your Personal Data
Your personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary although it is not possible for us to always specify in advance how long this may be for. Notwithstanding the above, we may retain your personal data if it is necessary for our compliance with certain legal obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at; email@example.com
The other rights you have under Data Protection Legislation includes: (a) the right of access; (b) the right to rectification; (c) the right to erasure; (d) the right to erasure; (e) the right to restrict processing; (f) the right to data portability; (g) the right to complain to a relevant authority; and (h) the right to withdraw consent.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Gladstones Clinic April 2018