Gladstones Clinic has been developed after 15 years experience of professionally working with individuals with addiction difficulties. This new state of the art centre uses a variety of interventions that are based on traditional approaches as well as techniques that are on the ‘cutting edge’ in the world of addiction treatment. Therefore, we are always evolving and unique in our approach to treating people with addictions.
At Gladstones Clinic we understand the complex nature of addiction and are multifaceted in our approach. Our primary purpose is catering to individual needs through a person-centred care planning approach. This looks at different areas of the individual’s life through a detailed assessment and customising and developing a treatment plan from a range of clinical perspectives.
This person-centred approach not only works in treatment of individuals but is also replicated in the environment in which people are being treated. At Gladstones you will feel like you are in a warm, protected, and safe ‘home’ with a nurturing treatment team exclusively at your service.
The essence of our vision can be described as follows:
- Helping individuals to create an exclusive transformational and healing experience that challenges destructive behaviours promoting holistic health and positive relationships.
- Creating a safe and private high quality environment, staffed with outstanding practitioners.
- Offering good quality treatment within our unique programs that have been created by leading professionals from a range of healing modalities, working as a team to create customised treatment plans with the aim of restoring optimum health within an intensive time-frame.
The core values guiding our operations at Gladstones are:
- To achieve excellence as a treatment facility.
- To honour the dignity of each individual.
- To protect security, confidentiality and privacy.
- To be open and accountable to clients, staff and other stakeholders.
- To be efficient and effective.