As we are a private residential rehab our Services include treatments for:
- Alcohol and drug dependence including detox and withdrawal from drugs and alcohol and prescription drugs
- Eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorders
- Mood disorders such as anxiety and depression
- Dual diagnosis
- Gambling addiction
- Online/video gaming addiction
- Sex addiction
- Love addiction
- Pain management, grief and loss
- General stress and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Gladstones’ Treatment Model
Gladstones’ treatment model is integrated and holistic, utilising a combination of evidence based practices shown to be effective in treatment for addictions. We use a combination of emotional interventions such as Counselling, Group work, Bodywork, Spiritual Development, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Nutrition to achieve our high success rate. These practices are delivered in either a one to one setting or group environment. Our team of practitioners are qualified and highly skilled in each area of their expertise and devoted to your recovery. Care plans for individuals will constantly be revised taking into account your evolving needs.
We provide the following Services to every client:
- Management team overseeing day to day functioning of the centre, focusing on good quality treatment being provided to you at all times
- Personal therapists
- On call Doctor and registered nursing staff
- Nutritional consultant
- Bodywork Specialists using meridian philosophy such as Acupuncture and Shiatsu
- Meditation teacher
- 24-hour support staff/carers
If you wish to have your family nearby while you are undergoing treatment, we can organise for them to be accommodated if required. Click the link to see our Family Support Services.
Our FAQ page contains answers to the most common questions posed by new and prospective clients.